Sunday, June 10, 2007

my island

my retreat , my sanctuary, my little hidden place , it's off the radar where no troubles can touch me or even think about it .
a new place that i can discover new things about , an intriguing mystery that lurres meinto the forest , what am i going to do next ? what dangers are there ? it's a fabulous feeling, the uncertainty of the unknown and the fear of finding out but still u can't help but go ahead and facing it .....
where is this place anyway? is it imaginary? a hidden reality ? or is it just there for me ? in my own little mind? ...i don't even think i want to know the answers, sometimes too many Q and A s wear me down and just bother the hell out of me .... i prefer it this way.... taking things one step at a time, discovering each secret without hurry or haste...yup that's what i want
afterall, it's my island , it'll never leave or disappear .....
( to J.Locke....)

No comments: